- Second Thursday of each month at 9:30 a.m.
- Meetings held at various locations throughout Marin
Agendas & Minutes
Marin County Commission on Aging Agendas
|Member name||Term Expires|
|Judith Saffran||June 30, 2024|
According to the Older Americans Act, membership shall be composed of:
- A majority of persons 60 years or older
- Service providers
- Members who reflect the geographic, racial, economic, and social complexion of the area they represent
- At least one member who represents the interests of the disabled
The Marin Commission on Aging is an advisory council to the County Board of Supervisors and the Area Agency on Aging about issues affecting the elderly of Marin County.