Claim Form

Filing a Claim Against the City

The City Clerk’s Office receives all claims against the City of Larkspur. To file a claim, fill out a claim form and submit it in person or by mail to the City Clerk’s Office.

City Clerk’s Office
400 Magnolia Avenue
Larkspur, CA 94939